Followers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Synchronicity

Cue The Twilight Zone theme, please.

I was scrolling through Facebook and came upon a post by Healing Energy Cards. Now, anyone who knows me knows that I love oracle cards and tarot cards. I have a bunch of decks that just delight and surprise me every morning when I pull cards for the day.
I "liked" the Healing Energy Cards because I've seen some shared by friends and, of course, I want to add them to my collection.

Anyway, they just posted that you can now pick a card of the day on their website! Squeee!

Naturally, I raced over (in a manner of speaking) to pull a card. I went through my usual pre-draw ritual of sorts to quiet myself and let Spirit take over. When I opened my eyes and clicked on the card I was drawn to, I got this:

 http://healingenergycards.templeofbalance.com/card5.html#.UOTF0W88CSo

The Creation card



See what I mean about playing the theme from The Twilight Zone? And this kind of thing happens all the time when I draw cards. They really do talk!

Now I feel optimistic about Day 3 of the Mindful Writing Challenge. Creative energy is around me and I'm going to grab it out of the ether.

Watch me!

If you'd like to check out the Healing Energy Cards, please go to http://healingenergycards.templeofbalance.com/index.html#.UOTIB288CSo

No comments:

Post a Comment