Followers

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Small Stone, Day 5

Day 5 and I'm still paying attention.
Color me amazed.
I thought for sure that I would chicken out by now.

What I find interesting about this Mindful Writing challenge is that each day,
I have no idea if I am even going to be able to write anything.
I also have no idea,
until I start writing,
what I am going to write about.

So I find it rather amazing
that something has caught my attention each day, so far.

Maybe I've been over-thinking this writing thing.

What a shocker, huh?

A few moments ago, I stopped what I was doing and started paying attention to what was around me. Granted, I'm inside the house on a lazy Saturday, so I was really wondering what would possibly jump out at me, when I noticed my cat lying on the floor.

Overweight, long haired kitty
stretched out on the floor
like a beached whale. 
She's cornered the market on relaxation. 
Makes me wonder -
Do whales snore?

Sorry, but this one makes me chuckle.

If it makes you chuckle too, well then, it's bonus time!

2 comments:

  1. "Color me amazed." Of course.

    I love the blog, your writing, your presence.

    ReplyDelete