Followers

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Small Stone, Day 6, Part 2

Remember how I said, in my previous post,
that I thought my small stone for today was a cheat?
Well, it was. Kind of. Sort of.
True, it was something I noticed yesterday,
but,
it settled deep down inside of me and
didn't surface until this morning.
So, yes, it was technically a cheat since it was noticed yesterday.

Well, the Universe gifted me with another
so that I can have a "legitimate" small stone for today.

I'm not going to say too much about this one.
It describes itself pretty well
without having any back story.


The emphatic message to be delivered by a slammed door

loses something in translation

when the damned door won't slam.

For me, however, it presented a gift - 

an internal chuckle

that took the edge right off of that grand gesture. 


That just made the loveliest splash when I threw it into the river of stones...


No comments:

Post a Comment